AncientSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server up !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your opinion?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikkel

Whats your opinion? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 2:10 am

hello, im XDmikkelXD, as most of you know me, som dont.

Annyways, i would like to know what you think of the server, what you think that could be better, removed, ar added?

Things like donation tiers, pvp arena's, pigraces, and race'war are under construcion ( as far as i know )

No poll cuz i want a real post + explanaition..
Back to top Go down
SuperSimoholic
SuperSimoholic

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:28 pm

So far, personally the only thing I don't like is no chest protection, otherwise it's all fine for me.
Back to top Go down
cardboardphone

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Aside from lack of chest protection, and my glitched out character, I have been enjoying the server.
Back to top Go down
Mikkel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:32 pm

looks like you all just want to be save and secure? go play sp than on peacefull? whats fun about smp if you cant steal from people's chests, cant grief a house to get your own recources, creepers that dont blow up and not the abillity to use tnt or play with fire? probably you all people that quickly hit peacefull when a zombie gets to close, or when you want to turn a spawner into a trap..

im out, continueing my quest to find a server were you can grief a house for recources, can steal from chests and creepers that do blow up, fire + tnt = fun.. takeing it away is takein away the fun..

adios.
Back to top Go down
SuperSimoholic
SuperSimoholic

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm

I would play on single player, but I want to interact with other people. That's why I joined a server.

Why do you need to Grief to get resources? Why not get them yourself or better yet, join a community where you can trade or work together.
I understand where you're coming from, you want something a little more destructive, but that doesn't mean everyone else finds that fun too.
I for one, find it distressing. I don't want all my hard work going to waste so that someone else can have one moment of spiteful joy. I mean, it would be different if everyone on the server was griefing each other, but I joined this one because the rules stated "No Griefing" and that's what I wanted.

So while I personally don't want you to leave, because you're fun and you help people, I disagree with you telling us we should play alone or telling us what we should find fun.
There are plenty of servers what allow griefing and explosions, so you shouldn't find it that hard to fine one.
Back to top Go down
xHuub
Admin
Admin
xHuub

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:48 pm

The chestprotect plugin was bugged
that problem is solved now
you can protect chest by typing /cc 1
want your chests public type: /cc 0
* make sure you type the command before you place the chest!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ancientsurvival.tk
Mikkel

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:13 pm

SuperSimoholic wrote:
I would play on single player, but I want to interact with other people. That's why I joined a server.

Why do you need to Grief to get resources? Why not get them yourself or better yet, join a community where you can trade or work together.
I understand where you're coming from, you want something a little more destructive, but that doesn't mean everyone else finds that fun too.
I for one, find it distressing. I don't want all my hard work going to waste so that someone else can have one moment of spiteful joy. I mean, it would be different if everyone on the server was griefing each other, but I joined this one because the rules stated "No Griefing" and that's what I wanted.

So while I personally don't want you to leave, because you're fun and you help people, I disagree with you telling us we should play alone or telling us what we should find fun.
There are plenty of servers what allow griefing and explosions, so you shouldn't find it that hard to fine one.

Thats why you need defend, find a use for tnt and obsidian, evry server has "no griefing" in its rules, its about were you put the limit of griefing..

notice, there are almoste NONE server that allow griefing..

if the map gets split in 2 parts, 1 part raiding 1 part economy that would go somewere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion?   Whats your opinion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your opinion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AncientSurvival :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: