AncientSurvival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server up !

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncalled for.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperSimoholic
SuperSimoholic

Uncalled for. Empty
PostSubject: Uncalled for.   Uncalled for. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 pm

I came online today to find myself spawned into a burning house. MY burning house, that I'd spent the better half of 2 days working on, and was quite happy with.
Although it's only a virtual house and I know it would have been gone when the old server was back up, but that's not the point. The point is I was quite devastated that someone would do this. It wasn't just me who was Griefed last night, either.

I'm not sure who it was, though there are suspects -
I just want to know why you went out of your way to destroy something that someone else had made for no reason at all.
I'm aware that Griefing is allowed on the Temp server, but I thought this server was for people who were above that, after all, it's basically bullying.

I know this sounds like a bit of a moan, but I need to know this -

What did I do to you?
Back to top Go down
Volgaviche

Uncalled for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncalled for.   Uncalled for. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:21 pm

SuperSimoholic wrote:
I came online today to find myself spawned into a burning house. MY burning house, that I'd spent the better half of 2 days working on, and was quite happy with.
Although it's only a virtual house and I know it would have been gone when the old server was back up, but that's not the point. The point is I was quite devastated that someone would do this. It wasn't just me who was Griefed last night, either.

I'm not sure who it was, though there are suspects -
I just want to know why you went out of your way to destroy something that someone else had made for no reason at all.
I'm aware that Griefing is allowed on the Temp server, but I thought this server was for people who were above that, after all, it's basically bullying.

I know this sounds like a bit of a moan, but I need to know this -

What did I do to you?
Don't worry, Ironfist and the Cobble Stone of Nor got lava-griefed yesterday. We lost the better half of our tools, and then Sloth rage-quit. Then Jacval waited until everyone besides me was offline and went psycho. -_-

Took all of the stuff in Ironfist and the Cobble Stone of Nor and lagged the server to hell by starting a forest fire.
Back to top Go down
SuperSimoholic
SuperSimoholic

Uncalled for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncalled for.   Uncalled for. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Yeah, that's why I mentioned that other people were griefed too.
I'm just glad that griefing isn't allowed in the proper server, well, at least not in towns/protected areas.

The main point of this topic really is to point out how pathetic griefing is, even if they think it's funny it's not when the other person isn't interested.
Back to top Go down
Volgaviche

Uncalled for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncalled for.   Uncalled for. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:29 pm

SuperSimoholic wrote:
Yeah, that's why I mentioned that other people were griefed too.
I'm just glad that griefing isn't allowed in the proper server, well, at least not in towns/protected areas.

The main point of this topic really is to point out how pathetic griefing is, even if they think it's funny it's not when the other person isn't interested.
Who are the suspects? I have a few of my own as well... <_<
Back to top Go down
xHuub
Admin
Admin
xHuub

Uncalled for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncalled for.   Uncalled for. EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:45 pm

If i see any of you guys
( i mean anyone ont he server )
Griefing or something related to that then i will directly ban you NO MATTER WHAT.
Atm there is no whitelist because hey0 is offline so i dont know who did it..
it might be some random motherfucker that feld like ruining our server ( temp server )
When hey0 is updated stuff like that wont happen again. Im using worldguard plugin then wich blocks all fire spread
Back to top Go down
http://www.ancientsurvival.tk
Sponsored content

Uncalled for. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncalled for.   Uncalled for. Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncalled for.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AncientSurvival :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: